Occupational Therapy focuses on helping the client regain his or her independence after an injury, surgery or upon acquiring a disability/illness that limits his or her capacity for daily living activities.
Our occupational therapists will provide treatment that will improve the physical strength, range of motion and mobility of the client:
- Home Safety Training
- Independent Living Training
- Vision and Perception
- Work Simplification
- Energy Conservation
- Joint protection
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Pain Assessment and Management
- Patient Education
- Sensation Restoration Treatment
- Upper Extremity Strength Restoration
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Home Exercise Program
For more information about our home health services, please give us a call at 407-478-1368.