For clients who face challenges with communication due to a congenital condition or an acquired state from illness or disability, we offer Speech Therapy services.
Our Speech Therapists and Language Pathologists offer treatment that is aimed at improving the communication skills of the client through interventions such as:
- Communication Alternatives Training
- Comprehension Skills Assessment
- Dysphagia Treatment (to treat Swallowing Difficulties)
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Eating and/or Feeding Strategies
- Home Speech and Language Exercise Programs
- Sensory Skills Assessment
- Speech Articulation Exercise
- Adaptive Speech Devices Training
- Cognitive Skills Evaluation and Enhancement
For more information about our home health services, please give us a call at 407-478-1368.