Hypertension Management Tips for the Aging Adult
Hypertension is one of the leading causes of death in adults across the globe. But despite its prevalence, managing hypertension isn’t impossible—especially if you commit to making healthy lifestyle changes and getting the right home health care in Orlando, Florida.
To celebrate the month of May as the National Hypertension Awareness Month, we’ve listed some ways you can manage hypertension and take control of your health.
- Get a blood pressure monitor and check your BP twice a day.
- List down all your medications to evaluate your treatment plan.
- Know which foods are good and bad for your health and plan your meals.
- Learn how to manage your stress and exercise regularly.
- Tell your physician about your medications and lifestyle changes.
Doing all these things may sound impossible at first and you may find yourself too overwhelmed. That is why it’s important to get support from your family and friends. You can also get in touch with people experiencing the same condition as you. Or, you may also reach our home health agency in Deland, Florida. We will help you live and enjoy your life unburdened by your condition.
Central Florida Quality Care Services, Inc. offers high-quality home health in Florida. Services include physical therapy, skilled nursing, and home health aide services. Talk to us so you can learn how we can help you in your journey to hypertension management.